Claim Forms

Please complete the relevant claim form

We recommend that all claims be submitted through our offices. Please read the important information regarding the submission of a claim here.

A completed claim form might be required as well supporting documentation. Please select the relevant claim form or contact us if you have any questions.

Property Damage Claim Form

The claim form can be used for non-motor claims to property. Also include a list of the property that was lost or damaged and quotes for replacement / repair of property.

Motor Accident Claim Form

The claim form can be completed for motor accidents. Accidents need to be reported to the police within 24 hours of the incident. Also include a copy of the driver's licence.

Glass Claim Form

The claim form can be completed for building glass claims.

Public Liability Claim Form

The claim form has to be completed for public liability claims where a third party suffered death or injury or loss /damage to their property.

Get Adobe PDF

You will require Adobe Reader to view the above documents.